Prom! :)

This photo makes that I laught every time I see it.

The picture was taked last year on december 14th, I was in my prom with my partner, and I didn't want he took me a photograph that moment, because I was very annoyed, but like you can see he did it by the way .

I like this picture, because I remember that night, my classmates, my friends and last days of school. In this picture I'm alone, because all my friends was dancing and I was so tired that I sat down, my partner began to take me pictures, it's for that reason that I have many pictures like this, but this in particular is the only one that I cover my face.

That was the worst moment of a pretty good night and I like to remember that I was annoyed for a stupid reason, now I see the photo and understand my partner and his trying to make me happy.

0 comments: